Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast






Michelle is beautiful. I must admit a little bit of prejudice. I love her. She is my biggest helper whether it's with watching the other kids or helping me with dinner. I can't believe how old she is. The other day caused a moment of reflection on this very subject. She had asked to try on my shoes for church (something she has done since she was ohhh 2). I said yes of course thinking it would again be something she still couldn't do. To my surprise she fit in them. Talk about your wake up call. One that says "hello, you little girl is growing up way to fast." I guess we need these moments to truly appreciate our children and the moments we have with them.

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Elisa. And it's always great to have a really GOOD one, first. Right? I have that going for me too. It was awesome to get a comment from you and I'm so happy you have a blog that I can follow. It is addicting at first. But if you're like me, well, it's like a trampoline-couldn't get enough when I first set it up, but eventually I could leave it alone for weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!!! You tell her I said so. I know that she's shy about that kind of stuff so you tell her I said so. Those pictures are amazing. What a fun photo shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! Such cute pictures to share! She is growing up right before our eyes. You know, you just have some really cute kids! I adore every single one of them. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a doll! Very cute pictures--you'll have to tell me where you got them. They grow up so fast, don't they?? My oldest is getting baptized in a month and I just can't hardly believe it. Sigh. Makes me old!

    ReplyDelete