Thursday, January 15, 2009

Everybody get Jazzed!!!


I wished I had my camera with me. Friday morning I decided that I didn't want to the same old thing for our date night. (FYI date nights are the best thing that we have ever done). So I get on the Internet and searched for things to do in Ogden. Anyway a couple of hours, yes hours, later I had visited about 15 sites. Nothing in Ogden. Which means we had to branch out. Salt Lake City. Dang now I have to get a babysitter. (having Michelle almost 11 does have some benefits) Carly (fabulous babysitter by the way) saved us, she was available or in desperate need of money! Any way Jazz had a home game against the Pacers. So we shop around and found some tickets that weren't to bad; price or view. So away we went. It was so fun! Vernon gets intense while watching Sports (yes typical guy) the thing is Vernon doesn't often get to watch so I think we both had a good time. Especially since there was a couple of Pacer fans behind us and would yell and boo and the wrong times. The evil looks they got was comical. I just laughed at them. Because we SPANKED THEM. They left early. The amount of alcohol sold was staggering. I'm surprised that no one fell. It was fun watching a few happily sloshed guys. What fun! So sore throats and all we had an excellent time.

4 comments:

  1. Sigh... Ryan and I SOOOO need a date night.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is tres cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Elisa!! Babies are just wonderful. I hope you feel better soon. And, I am a little jealous about you going to a game with your man. I need a fun date like that. Games are always a guaranteed good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog, but now I do. I saw it on Mani's blog. I am also glad to see you blog about as much as I do. But that is okay! I hope you are feeling well and you better post pics of the beautiful babe when she comes! Only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete