Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Much anticipated Christmas!

Dale is posing for his Heisman Trophy!
Ammon just wanted to scary Amelia









Mia "Where am I among all these Princesses?"

Michelle and Elisabeth are ready to ROCK!













Christmas morning the kids had to wait for Vernon to wake up! I had gotten up worrying about the Cinnamon Rolls I make. I also wanted the Kitchen and Bathroom to be clean when family and friends arrive for brunch. The kids were hard pressed to wait and finally they were driving me crazy enough I let them wake Vern up. They rest was as always excitement and fun as we watched the kids see what Santa brought. Well picture are better than words anyway so I'll let them do the rest.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Christmas!!! If the girls need any more music for their ipods I will share!!! If any one could win a trophy in football it would be Dale (he is persistent enough to make it happen!) Does Ammon know that he is scary without the mask too. Princess Amelia be ware.

    ReplyDelete