Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Hair" today, Gone tommorow!




The phone call from the babysitter was short. " Aah, Loreli cut a little of Amelia's hair." I came home and it wasn't a little. Maybe I'm insane or just this has happened a lot but instead of freaking out, I laughed. What else do you do. I called Brooke, a friend who has helped me with this same situation in the past. She did a great job and I'm grateful for the style of crazy hair. Amelia looks so cute in her new hair style however let's not do this again. I would hate to buzz Amelia's head.

2 comments:

  1. I am still laughing...uh um...sorry. I think Amelia is just destined to have short hair! But oh my gosh that is the cutest 2 year old little girl hair style! Maybe she'll be a hair stylist when she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again "I am so sorry!!!" I am so glad that we didn't have to shave it off :-) I would have been more mortified, but oh what a cutie!!! Loreli says "I sorry Mia,no more scissors for me!!!"

    ReplyDelete